1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? Many, none of which were kept.
2. Who kissed you at midnight? thebestfriend, Holly Marie (hah.)
3. Does it snow where you live? Yes. Way to much, do you want some? Here, take it.
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? Mmmno. Someday.
1. Who was your valentine in 2005? Again, Holly Marie.
2. What did your valentine get you? Oh geez, I don't remember.
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? YES!
1. Are you Irish? enough to have the Irish temper.
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? of course I do.
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005? went around poking people who weren't wearing green.
1. Do you like the rain? yup.
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Yes, I convinced Holly's at-the-time boyfriend that she was breaking up with him. (It was also his birthday). I know, I'm so mean.
3. Do you get tons of candy on Easter? a shit ton.
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? white daisies.
2. Do you like the spring? yes, because then I know that summer is on the way!
3. What would you think of as a spring color? yellow and baby pink.
1. What year did you graduate from school? I haven't yet. Next year.
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? California.
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? I went with Clay and Terri and we sat on the lake watching the boats light of fireworks (I was still living in Lake Geneva at the time).
2. Do you go on any vacations during this month? No, but I practically lived in Madison.
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Not really. We still like to pretend that it's summer.
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? hmm, probably the three week period where Flac and I got stoned every single night. lots of good stories there.
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? when I lived right on Lake Geneva I did. I was so spoiled.
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? see above.
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? haha, barely.
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? Fav-RO! FFA Convention 03, need I say more?
3. Do you like fall better than summer? pshNO!
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? this kid who was dressed up as a thing of jello who ran around handing out jello shots.
2. What's your favorite candy? I like bit-o-honey.
3. What did you dress up like this year? Marilyn Monroe. And last year.
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving? my house.
2. Do you love stuffing? meh, it's okay.
3. What are you thankful for? my family, holly, chris, alcohol and that beyond all belief, I'm alive and breathing.
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes.
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? no =(
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? my ipod, which I'm getting.
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? a poem Holly wrote for me (three Christmas's ago?)
5. Do you like cold weather? no. it needs to be snowy and cold for Christmas eve and day and THAT'S IT.
New Year's Resolutions 2006-
+ to work my ass off in Corps and for the Corps to have an amazing season.
+ to stop sleeping around.
+ cut WAY back on the drinking.
+ NOT have a major blowout with Holly.
+ stop the drugs.
+ cut lose people who are no good for me.
+ stick with a job instead of getting bored and quitting.
+ get my third tattoo.
+ avoid ALL tickets at ALL costs.
+ quit letting people down.
+ not run into anybody's mustang with the jeep because I'm pissed at them *snicker*
basically, get my act together, pull my head out of my ass, work, attend the few classes I have, quit doing stupid shit and figure out what I want to do with the rest of my life.
as Christopher said, "It may not all happen in 2006, but you have to start somewhere."